- Admissions for 2017-18 is on. Application Sales Started.
- Admissions open for MCA 2017 - 18 Lateral Entry. Seats are available
- "23rd College Day was celebrated on 18thMarch 2017" at 10.00 am in the college Auditorium - Jaladampet Campus.
- "11th Asan Video Awards 2017" was organised on 09th March 2017 "- Jaladampet Campus. Chief Guest was Mr.Balaji Tharaneetharan, Film Director.
- International Women's Day Celebration "ASAN MAHILA 2K17"was celebrated on "8th March 2017 " in the college auditorium - Jaladampet Campus.
The Asan Memorial College of Arts & Science was established in 1994. It is a NAAC Re-Accredited co-educational Institution of repute which offers courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administration and Hotel Management. The College was formally inaugurated by his Excellency K.R.Narayanan, the Honourable Vice President of India in December 1994 in the presence of his Excellency Mr.Vakkom Purushothaman, the Lt. Governor of Andaman and Nicobar.
The cherished goal of this College is to equip its students with the knowledge and skills in respective subject areas along with the right attitude, good character and true sense of human values. In addition to imparting value based education with the ability to face the challenges of life, the college endeavors to conserve the rich traditions and culture of this great country, by nurturing in them a sound sense of respect for our heritage.
Today the Asan Group of Academic Institutions is marching towards 50 years in the field of academics and teaching, providing a rapidly evolving global environment with the promising work force and entrepreneurs by transforming, teaching & training aspiring students to be responsible contributors to their communities and beyond.
The Group of Institutions functions on self-financing basis. No grant is obtained from Government or any funding agency to meet capital expenditure or day-to-day expenses. It sustains itself on the self generated funds for its establishment and development.
The following Institutions form the cluster of the ASAN group -
- ASAN Business School
- ASAN Memorial Dental College and Hospital
- ASAN Memorial College of Engineering & Technology
- ASAN Memorial Institute of Management
- ASAN Memorial Senior Secondary School
- ASAN Memorial Matriculation Higher Secondary School
- Kumaran ASAN Memorial Higher Secondary School
- The Carousel Play School
- AKG Public School