- Admissions for 2017-18 is on. Application Sales Started.
- Admissions open for MCA 2017 - 18 Lateral Entry. Seats are available
- "23rd College Day was celebrated on 18thMarch 2017" at 10.00 am in the college Auditorium - Jaladampet Campus.
- "11th Asan Video Awards 2017" was organised on 09th March 2017 "- Jaladampet Campus. Chief Guest was Mr.Balaji Tharaneetharan, Film Director.
- International Women's Day Celebration "ASAN MAHILA 2K17"was celebrated on "8th March 2017 " in the college auditorium - Jaladampet Campus.
News & Events
- Admission for 2017-18 is on Application Sales Started.
- "11 th Asan Video Awards 2017" Winners List .
- Cordially invite you for the "23rd College Day on 18thMarch 2017" at 10.00 am in the college Auditorium - Jaladampet Campus.
- Asan Memorial College of Arts and Science IQAC cell organises a NATIONAL CONFERENCE On QUEST FOR EXCELLENCE Key Levers to Quality Sustenance in Higher Education "4 th March 2017".
- Department of Visual Communication Organises "Asan AVA Awards 2017" on 25th Febrauary 2017 "(Monday) - Jaladampet Campus
Welcome to Asan Memorial College of Arts & Science
The Asan Memorial College of Arts & Science was established in 1994. It is a co-educational Institution of repute which offers courses in Arts, Science, Commerce, Business Administration and Hotel Management located on a twelve acre campus at Jaladampet on Velachery Tambaram Road. The College was formally inaugurated by his Excellency K.R.Narayanan, the Honourable Vice President of India in December 1994.
U.G COURSES (SHIFT- I )(8.30 a.m to 1.30 p.m)
- B.A. (English)
- B.B.A.  B.Com. (Computer Applications)
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science  B.Sc. Hotel & Catering Management
- B.Sc. Microbiology  B.Sc. Visual Communication
- B.Com. (General)
- B.Com. (Accounting & Finance)
B.Com. (Corporate and Secretaryship)
U.G COURSES (SHIFT- II)
(1.45 p.m to 6.05 p.m)